- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Depart the hotel
- Solemn remembrance at the Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial Center, Israel’s central memorial to the victims of the Holocaust, including the historical museum, the Avenue of the Righteous of the Nations, and the Children’s Memorial.
Explore the relationship between the Holocaust and the State of Israel.
- Drive by the Israel Supreme Court, and the Knesset, the home of the legislative branch of the Israeli government. Discuss the essence of democracy and the unique challenges faced by the State of Israel as it strives to maintain both its Jewish and democratic nature.
- Meet Made in JLM a nonprofit organization with the goal of transforming and positioning Jerusalem, the capital of the Startup Nation, as one of the top 20 innovative cities in the world. By developing Jerusalem’s creative economy, they change perceptions about the city and create opportunities for entrepreneurs across the socioeconomic spectrum. Made in JLM’s ultimate vision is to establish the city as one of the world’s best places to live, work, and innovate.
- Experience the hustle and bustle of daily life in Jerusalem at the vibrant Machaneh Yehudah open air fruit and vegetable market for a culinary tour and lunch on own.
- Visit one of Israel’s exciting Start Up companies, to learn about the new advancements Israeli Start-Ups are making in different fields, such as science, medicine, security, space and more.
- Travel to Gush Etzion
- First Responders Training: Step into the footsteps of Israel’s rapid reaction forces in a live fire exercise at the Gush Etzion Combat Training Center – “Caliber 3”
- Return to Jerusalem
- Gala Dinner in Jerusalem
Overnight: Jerusalem area